L-1 Intra-Company Transfer Visa

The L-1 intra-company transfer visa allows executives and managers, (L-1A), and employees with specialized knowledge, (L-1B), to transfer from a foreign company to a U.S. branch, subsidiary or affiliated company. The applicant must have been employed by the non-U.S. company as an executive, manager, or specialized skill worker for a minimum of twelve months during the three years immediately preceding the filing of the L-1 visa petition.

L-1 visas are generally best suited to companies whose US operations are already established.

“O’Brien & Associates have worked on 2 visa applications on my behalf to date, and I would highly recommend their services. What sets them apart is a personal service and a real dedication to achieving the best possible outcome.”

Craig Ennis


Talk to Us About Applying For a L-1 Visa

Sign up for our newsletter and get the FREE eGuide

Doing Business in the U.S.
- Visa Considerations

This invaluable eGuide covers options available to executives and professionals desiring to work and live in the US and explores common pitfalls and widespread myths about US immigration rules and practice.